Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Even more cookies

I know. This isn't a cookie blog, but I've been making a lot of cookies lately, and I might as well show them off a little, especially since I'm sitting here waiting for bread to rise. Why am I baking today? Because for the second time in a week, the library is closed and I am at home during this snow/ice storm. If I had known I would have today off, I wouldn't have spent all day yesterday making the cookies for my co-worker Tracey's baby shower at work tomorrow. Though the cookies I made for Sam's shower were well received, I needed to up the ante a little and put more effort into these. They came out pretty well, although I am not very precise in my piping and can't pipe a good circle to save my life! Oh well, here are the newest batch of baby shower cookies for Violet (that's what she's naming her girl-to-be.)


No comments:

Post a Comment