Monday, January 17, 2011

Patriots cookies

So, it seems the chocolate chip cookies I made yesterday were as good as the Pats performance. My brother wanted cookies for his birthday, and I suggested chocolate chip because I found this recipe on one of the cookie blogs I now follow and thought it would be awesome to have decorated chocolate chip cookies. I was not a fan. To me, they tasted like a shortbread, and I do NOT enjoy shortbread. Plus, I didn't like them iced. Oh well, my opinion obviously isn't important since Ron loved them, and my grandmother took half of them home with her. I realize Pat the flying Elvis doesn't really have a face, I knew that if I tried to do the detail work, it would look worse than leaving it out. And since I didn't have a cookie cutter for it, I just used my bench scraper to get the triangle design. I'd say I'd try them again soon, but since they won't be playing again for another eight months, I should just make orange C's when da Bears make it to the Superbowl!


No comments:

Post a Comment